Ar-15 Adjustable Piston System .750" Clamp On Gas Block Superlative Arms Llc
If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have Ar-15 Adjustable Piston System .750" Clamp On Gas Block Superlative Arms Llc for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this Ar-15 Adjustable Piston System .750" Clamp On Gas Block Superlative Arms Llc . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Ar-15 Adjustable Piston System .750" Clamp On Gas Block Superlative Arms Llc to find out where to get the best deal on Ar-15 Adjustable Piston System .750" Clamp On Gas Block Superlative Arms Llc.
Ar-15 Adjustable Piston System .750" Clamp On Gas Block Superlative Arms Llc.
The Superlative Arms patented “Bleed Off”, Gas Piston System for the AR15 platform adjusts the gas flow by bleeding the gas out of the block instead of restricting the flow like conventional adjustable blocks.
NOT RATED FOR 300 BLACKOUT IN PISTOL LENGTH
- The pressure used in the block is reduced only to the amount required to drive the bolt carrier. The remaining gas / pressure are bled out of the block allowing the system to run much cleaner and cooler.
- Reduction of felt recoil.
- Patented adjustment detent is located outside of the block and therefore no contamination.
- The gas adjustment screw does not restrict the gas flow; therefore there is no erosion or seizing of the screw / no loss of detent due to carbon build up. Although it is removable, we have added a safety mechanism, which stops you from unintentionally backing the screw all the way out.
- When using SBR’s and / or suppressors the bleed off port allows the excessive pressure to be exhausted out of the block reducing blow back.
- Firearm Type: AR15
- Gas Length: Pistol, Carbine, Mid-Length, and Rifle
- Barrel Diameter: 0.750"
- Weight: 12.8 oz., 13.1 oz, 13.4 oz, and 13.8 oz
- Piston Block Attachment Type: Clamp On, Socket Head Cap Screws
- Piston Block Material and Finish: 416 SS, Melonite
- Carrier: Ion Bonded, 1 pc. Carrier w/ Skis and Dimpled Key
- Gas Adjustment: 30 Locked Positions, Front Of Block
- Bleed Off Port: Front Of Block
- Piston Block Assembly
- Carrier (bolt not included).
- (1) 3/32" X 6" Hex Key (tool to adjust gas screw)
- (1) 9/64" X 6" Hex key (tool to install/remove gas block plug)
- (1) Bushing and insert tool
- Installation Instructions & QR Code For Video Tutorial
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:017
Ar-15 P-Series Micro Block Gas Piston Conversion Kit Adams Arms.
A Lightweight Gas Block for Your Lightweight AR
The Adams Arms P-Series Micro Gas Block Piston Kit enables AR owners to simultaneously lighten their rifle while converting it easily from direct impingement to gas piston with the company's easy-to-install setup.
The Adams Arms P-Series Micro Gas Block Piston Kit is based on the standard short-stroke free-float piston design popular with many AR owners, and the kit includes a compatible one-piece bolt carrier that is designed to provide flawless performance once the system is installed correctly.
- Fits .750-inch gas journals
- Made in the USA
- Weighs 40 percent less than the company's XLP gas block
- Includes upper receiver bushing, installation rod, bolt spring, drive rod and installation DVD.
The Adams Arms P-Series Micro Gas Block Piston Kit is non-adjustable and features a self-cleaning, corrosion-resistant design.Learn More