Stryker Ridge Lapua Magnum Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine
If you find product , Deals.If at the time will discount more Savings So you already decide you want have Stryker Ridge Lapua Magnum Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine for your, but you don't know where to get the best price for this Stryker Ridge Lapua Magnum Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine . We already done the research and spend a lot of time for you. Stryker Ridge Lapua Magnum Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine to find out where to get the best deal on Stryker Ridge Lapua Magnum Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine.
Stryker Ridge Lapua Magnum Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine.
- Stryker Ridge, by Defiance, precision machined Remington style rifle actions
- Pre-hardened materials, prevent tolerance changing when heat treated
- Standard footprint allows for installation on a variety of aftermarket Remington 700 stocks
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways provide smooth bolt operation and surpassed strength and rigidity
- Available in Lapua Magnum (0.750 bolt diameter) Long Action
- Lapua Magnum Long Action features a .595" bolt face
- Action is machined from 416 stainless steel
- Bolt is manufactured from 4340 steel
- Includes 0.250 thick, precision ground, recoil lug, ready for pinning
- Extractors are M16 style, allowing for improved strength
- Magazine well cut for use with Remington BDL style magazines and detachable box magazines
- Lapua Magnum Long Action magazine well is cut for detachable box magazines only, such as Accuracy International style DBM systems
- Remington style mount receiver cut, for compatibility with a wide variety of aftermarket mounts and Picatinny rails
- Accepts rails with 8-40 screws
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:159
Sinclair, Issue:4X, Page:021
SPECS: Stainless steel action (416), 4340 CM bolt. Includes receiver, bolt, bolt knob, bolt stop pin, bolt stop spring, ejector, ejector spring, ejector pin, M16 extractor, 0.250 recoil lug, recoil lug pins and firing pin. Lapua Magnum Long Action features a .595" bolt face. FFL required for purchase.Learn More
Ar-15 Overthrow Stripped Lower Receiver Rainier Arms.
A Great Foundation for Any AR-15 Build
Looking to put together a custom AR-15, tailored to your specific needs? The Rainier Arms Overthrow AR-15 Lower Receiver is a great starting point for your next build.
Rainier Arms teamed up with renowned gunmaker Sharps Bros. to develop the Rainier Arms Overthrow AR-15 Lower Receiver, which is constructed entirely from 7075-T6 aluminum.
- Features black hard-coat anodized finish
- Multi-cal marked
- Weight: 11.5 ounces
The Rainier Arms Overthrow AR-15 Lower Receiver can be used with any mil-spec internal components, ensuring that you can build your rifle to fit your wants and needs.Learn More
Model 700 Short Action Stainless Steel Receiver Only Remington.
Ar-15/m16 Ar57 Upper Receiver 57 Center.
Converts Any AR-15 To Shoot 5.7 x 28mm
Complete upper receiver lets you shoot economical, gentle-recoiling 5.7 x 28mm ammunition in your AR. The innovative, low-profile 50-round magazine (sold separately) is positioned conveniently above the barrel for optimum weight distribution. Spent cases are ejected straight down through the magwell to avoid striking other shooters and for easy range cleanup. Simple, reliable blowback operation with a free-sliding bolt that’s the only moving part means there’s no gas system to foul or clog with carbon. Ultra-rigid, monolithic receiver/handguard rail is machined from a single block of aluminum, with nearly 3 feet of Picatinny rail space for mounting optics and other accessories. Plenty of vent holes in the handguard ensure maximum cooling during sustained fire. Free-floating, 4140 chrome-moly steel barrel is 16" long, with a unique, multi-port flash suppressor. Comes with a correct-weight recoil buffer for use with 5.7 x 28mm ammo; fits in the receiver extension of an M4-style stock. AR57 LEM Gen 2 features several improvements over the standard AR57. The Gen 2 is one pound lighter thanks to a fluted barrel. The new model also features an updated charging handle, ambidextrous magazine release and an extended rear rail. The extended rear rail allows for the mounting of a wider variety of optics.
SPECS: 25" (63.5cm) O.A.L. 4 lbs, 9 oz. (2.1kg) weight. Receiver/Handguard – 7075 T6 aluminum, hardcoat anodized, matte black. Barrel - 4140 chrome-moly steel, Parkerized, matte black. 16" (40.4cm) long, 1-8.5" twist.Learn More
Ar-15 Upper Receiver Stripped 5.56 Fostech Outdoors, Llc..
The Fostech Lite Series AR-15 Upper Receiver provides AR builders with the perfect companion piece for the company's Lite Series lower receiver. Each receiver is made using a blend of aluminum and magnesium, providing strength and lightness in equal parts. The upper receiver is designed for 5.56 NATO and related cartridges and comes completely stripped in a hard-anodized black finish.Learn More