1911 9mm Magazines Brownells
Shop for 1911 9mm Magazines Brownells Ads Immediately . Free shipping and returns on "1911 9mm Magazines Brownells Online Wholesale" for you purchase it today !. Find more Best Price and More Promotion for 1911 9mm Magazines Brownells Online reviews smallhardware This will be 1911 9mm Magazines Brownells Sale Brand New for your favorite.Here you'll find reasonable item details. One more selection for your internet shopping. Because of everyone who came to consult with us to view our products.
1911 9mm Magazines Brownells.
The second generation Brownells 1911 magazines combine heavy duty construction with the reliability you've come to expect from a century old service weapon.
The body and follower are constructed from heat treated stainless steel, with witness holes for a fast round count. Xylan~ exterior coating provides corrosion protection, as well as a slick, friction reducing finish. The anti-tilt follower is mated with an extra-power spring.
The removable polymer base pad allows easy disassembly, as well as drop protection when changing magazines on the fly.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:119
Model 22/35 Magazines Glock.
Choose Genuine Factory Magazines For Top Performance & Reliability
Be confident your Glock® pistol will perform to factory standards each and every time with genuine Glock® factory magazines. Manufactured to Glock® specifications in Austria by Glock®. All models include round count indicator on rear face of magazine body and standard factory baseplate.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:227
SPECS: Polyethylene body over steel liner. Glock® factory compatible with Gen-4 guns.Learn More
Translucent Magazine For Glock® Elite Tactical Systems Group.
The ETS transparent magazines for Glock® pistols take visibility and safety to new level. Users are able to quickly determine the round count and ammo type from any viewing angle. These mags have been through rigorous testing, including several thousands of rounds without failure, using all generations and size of Glock® pistols. ETS magazines function with a variety of ammunition types & styles.
- Fully compatible with aftermarket base plates
- Reliably lock back the slide on empty magazine
- Drop free
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Specially designed base plate has a grip rib to aid in extraction
- Advanced Transparent Polymer
- Testing included
- Repeated drops from 8ft fully loaded without breaking or cracking
- Extreme thermal conditions ranging from -60 to 180 deg F for extended periods
- Extremely elevated UV exposure for several months to insure it will not become brittle.
- Unmatched chemical resistance including Deet, Fuels, Cleaners
- Creep resistant, your mag will not creep/spread when stored fully loaded
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:226
1911 10-Round Elite Tactical Magazines Wilson Combat.
In the quest for flawless magazine function across a wide variety of custom and production handguns, Bill Wilson has redesigned the Elite Tactical 9mm 1911 magazines to feed more smoothly, seat easier and lock back positively in a wider spectrum of guns than ever before. The “Next Generation” ETM 9mm magazines have arrived and like other Wilson Combat Magazines will raise the bar for 1911 pistol reliability.
After months of intensive research and testing by Bill Wilson in a myriad of custom and factory 9mm 1911’s, Wilson Combat believes they have solved the issue of magazine reliability in a single stack 9mm 1911. These Next Gen ETM magazines have a redesigned tube with a small front ramp to prevent nose down feeding with short or hollow point rounds.
A redesigned back spacer accommodates a wide variety of long-loaded ammunition and a stainless steel follower and extra power spring ensure slide lockback even in guns with marginal or incorrectly fitted slide stops.
Bill Wilson himself has logged over 10,000 rounds of various factory and reloaded 9mm ammunition to develop these magazines which are suitable for competition or tactical use.
- Fits full size 9mm 1911
- 10 round capacity with numbered tube
- Easy to load and seat with the slide in battery
- Positive slide lock when empty
- Superb feeding with a wide range of ammunition types
- Steel follower for flawless slide lock-even with marginal pistols
- The Stainless Steel ETM has the Strongest Magazine Tube Yet Developed, Virtually Eliminating Feed Lip Cracking, Tube Spread and Cracking and General Fatigue
- Proprietary Multi-Step Tumbling and Finishing Process Provides Smooth Follower Operation and Insertion into the Weapon
- Observation Slots Moved to the Rear of the Tube, Located Exactly Where They Need to be to Maintain the Structural Integrity
- Removable Base Pad for Easy Maintenance and Versatility with Different Base Pad Options
Note: Some Kimber® 1911 handguns have barrel feed ramps that are left undressed at the factory and will interfere with the ramped front of this magazine. The barrel can be easily modified by a gunsmith to provide the proper clearance required.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:122