1911 8rd 45acp 47d Magazine Kits Wilson Combat
1911 8rd 45acp 47d Magazine Kits Wilson Combat.
- These kits include our most popular Wilson Combat 47D 1911 magazines
- Gives you the ideal number of magazines for a trip to the range, concealed carry, or duty
- Available with the Michaels of Oregon pouch to allow for you to carry two 1911 magazines on your belt, with another in the 1911
- Double magazine pouch has individually molded compartments for proper fit
- Tension screws allow for proper adjustment
1911, Issue:11, Page:028
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:122
P22 10rd 22lr Magazines Walther Arms Inc.
Factory Walther magazines for the P22 pistol. All magazines are 10-round capacity and nickel-plated steel. New models available with or without a finger rest. The finger rest of 100-014-556 ("Q" style) matches the texture of the P22Q grip frame.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:229
SPECS: Fits- Walther P22.Learn More
Models 22-24, 27, 35 .40 S&w Competition Mags For Glock™ Elite Tactical Systems Group.
Designed Specifically for the Glock .40 S&W Competitor
ETS translucent polymer magazines feature the reliability of OE mags with lightweight performance polymer construction and are competition legal. The translucent magazine bodies allow you to know immediately whether a magazine is loaded or not.
The ETS competition legal translucent polymer magazines fit .40 S&W Glock models 22, 23, 24, 27, and 35. They are available in 19 (140mm), 24 (170mm), and 30 (210mm) round configurations, and are compatible with Gen 1 - Gen 4 Glocks.
- Easy disassembly with specially designed base plate
- Compatible with Glock, as well as aftermarket floorplates
- Creep resistant - feed lips and body won't spread when stored long term, even when loaded
Let ETS competition legal translucent polymer magazines carry you to victory.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:226