Deviant 338 Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine
Shop for Deviant 338 Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine Ads Immediately . Free shipping and returns on "Deviant 338 Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine Online Wholesale" for you buy it today !. Find more Best Low Price and More Promotion for Deviant 338 Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine Reviews smallhardware This is certainly Deviant 338 Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine Sale Brand New for the favorite.Here you will find reasonable product details. One more selection for your online shopping. Thanks to everyone who came to visit us to view our products.
Deviant 338 Long Action Receiver Defiance Machine.
- Pre-hardened materials, prevent tolerance changing when heat treated
- Standard footprint allows for installation on a variety of aftermarket Remington 700 stocks
- Defiance Primary Extraction design significantly increases initial extraction and ensures smooth bolt cycling
- Wire EDM-cut, full-length lug ways provide smooth bolt operation and surpassed strength and rigidity
- One piece bolt allows for unmatched strength
- Custom spiral bolt fluting provides a unique appearance
- Available in Magnum (0.750 bolt diameter) Long Action
- 338 Long Action Features a .595" bolt face
- Action is machined from 416 stainless steel
- Bolt is manufactured from 4340 steel
- Integral 20 MOA mil spec Picatinny mount
- Includes integral 0.250 thick, precision ground, recoil lug
- Bolt handle threaded for interchangeable knobs
- Extractors are M16 style, allowing for improved strength
- Long Action magazine well is cut for use with detachable box magazines, such as Accuracy International style systems
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:159
SPECS: Stainless steel action (416), 4340 CM bolt. Includes receiver, bolt, bolt knob, bolt stop pin, bolt stop spring, ejector, ejector spring, ejector pin, M16 extractor, integral 0.250 recoil lug, integral 20 MOA rail and firing pin. Long Action Features a .595" bolt face. FFL required for purchase.Learn More
Ar-15 Complete Upper Reciever M-Lok .224 Valkyrie Cross Machine Tool Co., Inc..
Convert Your Rifle To .224 Valkyrie With A Complete Match Grade Upper
Cross Machine & Tool (CMT) is now offering complete .224 Valkyrie AR-15 upper receivers that feature the same proven formula that led Cross Machine & Tool to victory in the 2017 Precision Rifle Series Tac Lite Pro Division.
The complete AR-15 upper chambered in .224 Valkyrie features a 15” HDX Mod 4 M-LOK handguard, a 20” .224 Valkyrie barrel made from 416R stainless steel and has been air gauged to +-.0002” for the ultimate in precision.
The I.B.C. Model is unique in that it has its muzzle brake and crown machined into the barrel to help keep your scope on target and track impacts.
- 20” 1:7 Twist 416R Stainless Steel Barrel
- Chambered in .224 Valkyrie
- CMT UHPR 15.0 HDX M-LOK Handguard
- Complete with CMT Bolt Carrier Group
Each Cross Machine & Tool complete .224 Valkyrie AR-15 Upper receiver comes with an included CMT M16 bolt carrier group as well as a CMT charging handle. All that is required is a complete lower receiver of your own and your choice of optics.
Big Book Catalog, Issue:71, Page:010
Ar-15 Blemished M16 A1 Lower Receiver Brownells.
Build Your Next Budget AR
A host of blemished AR-15 M16-A1 lower receivers are available to consumers, particularly because of Brownells' commitment to providing the highest-quality components possible. While these blem lower receivers are perfectly viable, quality components ready for use in any rifle, they're being sold at a bargain price because of cosmetic issues.
Each Brownells blemished AR-15 M16-A1 lower receiver is forged and machined to the same specifications as the company's full-price options. However, the finish on these lowers varies quite a bit, ranging from shiny green to dull, dark gray. However, if you aren't worried about getting an exact finish match, then this is the perfect opportunity for you to buy at a reduced rate!
- Nodak Spud Forging
- Machined by Aero Precision
- Made from 7075-T6 aluminum forging
- Marked 5.56 NATO
- Completely stripped
Constructed with the original contours and details found on the M16-A1 rifles used by the U.S. Army in the 1960s, the Brownells blemished AR-15 M16-A1 lower receiver is ready for your reproduction build.Learn More